The fast calls upon our heart to live and fast for the One, for our self, with the intention to find again the inner reality. Far from the people. The month of Ramadan is transparency and sincerity as to one’s self. Step by step, day after day, to be with God, with one’s inner self, in the light of the Book and the Messenger…to try to get back to the right dimension, to educate one’s self. One’s body, tongue, heart. The fast is the path toward one’s inner self.
One must learn to give as well. With all one’s heart. The month of Ramadan is gift and generosity as to the other. To learn to give from one’s time, smiles, qualities and money. To keep silent about hatred, aggressiveness and anger and to say, to repeat and to whisper the words of love, tenderness and affection.
To take for one’s self as well as to give for the other…with the same intention to love the Most Close, to enter into His Peace and to reconcile one’s self with the meaning of the true life. May your fast be beautiful, profound and untroubled commensurate with your most beautiful intentions.
With affection and love
18 Notes/ Hide
- aaylaview reblogged this from tariqramadan
- mount-soof reblogged this from tariqramadan
- himnaejaa likes this
- lightsinme reblogged this from tariqramadan
- helpmeflyyy likes this
- smoosy likes this
- smoosy reblogged this from inbetweenlove
- inbetweenlove reblogged this from yacinediallo
- inbetweenlove likes this
- yacinediallo reblogged this from hydrogenbromide
- hydrogenbromide reblogged this from tariqramadan
- hydrogenbromide likes this
- shouldertoshoulderfoottofoot likes this
- tariqramadan reblogged this from beautifulpatienceforever
- adrenalinearmy reblogged this from beautifulpatienceforever
- adrenalinearmy likes this
- sarkerbot likes this
- beautifulpatienceforever posted this